Featured Post

Getting Ready for eBay - Part 2

A few days ago I posted Part 1 as I began to prepare some cards for sale on eBay (with the hopes of earning enough money to afford a box of Allen & Ginter when it launches). However, just as with Part 1, I'd rather trade any card from the ones below for cards off of my want list...I'd love to be able to finish off some of the sets before beginning another massive undertaking! In addition, all of the patch cards in Part 1 are still available (except for the Cal Ripken Jr. card which has already been mailed off - trade results will be posted on this blog within the week).

Here's part 2:

First, some 2009 Topps Gold cards:


Second, some 2008 Topps Heritage Chrome cards:
As always, if interested shoot me an email (or make a comment on the blog) and we'll work something out!

Comments