Featured Post

In Washington D.C. for the Day

I'm spending the day traveling to and from Washington DC (with a Reds/Nationals game sandwiched between to road trips)! If all goes well, I'll have some photos up on Friday or Saturday.

After the game, I'll be able to add Nationals Park to the growing list of stadiums that I've seen a major league game in - including:

Cincinnati (Riverfront w/ turf, Riverfront/Cinergy w/ grass, Great American)
Pittsburgh (Three Rivers, PNC Park)
Philadelphia (Veterans, Citizens Bank)
Baltimore
Cleveland
New York (Shea, Yankee Stadium)
and San Diego

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:18 PM

    Have fun! I've never seen the Reds play in an away stadium, but I've been to quite a few other parks.

    By the way, I haven't been able to get to the post office yet. Hopefully in the next few days I'll get that surprise sent out to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment