Featured Post

Important Announcement Regarding my Blog / Trades

I will be overseas traveling in Greece for the next 8 days. At this point, I have trades lined up and agreed to with Jacob, Chris, and Mathew. Those three envelopes will be going out a week from Tuesday since I'm leaving for the airport at 7:00 AM, long before the post office opens up. Anyone else who I didn't get the final details worked out on, please keep me in mind and send another email in a week and a day!

I've also updated my wants/needs list for Allen & Ginter (and overall). Again, please keep me in mind as I'm traveling abroad...I promise to get back to you!

PS: Don't worry, I've got a TON of posts saved up so my blog won't be empty. In fact, the posts may appear at a faster pace than they ever have since I am finishing up my first Gint-a-Cuffs box and then busting my second (MUCH BETTER) Gint-a-Cuffs box.

Comments

Post a Comment