Featured Post

2009 Allen & Ginter Blaster - A Relic & a Vampire

I had to go to Target today...which meant I had to walk by the card aisle...which meant I had to purchase a blaster of Allen & Ginter. Trust me, those things were all mandatory.

Anyhow, it turned out to be a fairly decent blaster...plus it helped restock my duplicates from the set that are available for trade!

Let's dig in:

A whole slew of common base cards that have been added to my duplicate list plus some National Pride cards (my non-short print set and National Pride set are both complete so these are all available for trade).

Four short prints:

302. Stephen Drew
323. Derek Jeter
340. Richard Gatling
346. Dominigue Wilkins

Once again, I struck out looking for the last two short prints that keep eluding me. These are all available for trade.

Two baseball sketch cards:
AGHS18. Derek Jeter
AGHS19. Albert Pujols

The Pujols card was needed, the Jeter was not...so all you Yankee fans can jump on that.

Mini cards:

I had two A&G back minis, a black bordered mini and two regular back short print minis!

National Heroes:
NH23. Oda Nobunaga

I really like this insert set...each card I get seems to make the entire set grow on me a little bit more. There's certainly something to be said for learning something from your baseball cards!

Creatures of Legend, Myth, & Terror:
LMT13. Vampire

These cards have been hoarded by every blogger (or so it seems) so I was ecstatic to pull one that I needed. Everybody seems to like their scary creatures which makes trading options almost impossible!

World's Biggest Hoaxes, Hoodwinks, & Bamboozles:
HHB19. The Cardiff Giant

And finally, a retail hit:
AGR-KF - Kosuke Fukudome

Overall, not a bad blaster at all! I got a relic I didn't yet have, plus a bunch of hard to find minis and a sketch card...and I reloaded the 'ol trade box! If you'd like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Sweet Vampire. I don't have that one either. How many of those cards do yyou have now?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment