Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Bradley of Couch Potato Chronicles

More yellow envelopes! This one from Bradley at the Couch Potato Chronicles blog.

I sent Brad 5 Allen & Ginter base cards, a short print, and an insert card. In return, he sent me the following:

2009 Allen & Ginter:
Short prints:
317. John Baker
321. Kelly Shoppach
329. Carlos Gomez

Of course, as it seems is usually the case with me...I bought a few more blasters after agreeing to this trade so the only one of the three that I still needed was #321 Shoppach. Because of that, I've added both 317 and 329 to my list of 2009 Allen & Ginter cards available for trade.

In addition to the base set (which I'm still missing two short prints, #327 and #337), Brad also sent me three of the regular mini cards since I decided to try to complete that set as well. If you've got some of the regular minis for trade, let me know!

Regular back minis:
112. Millito Navarro
287. James Shields
298. Dan Haren

Many thanks Brad! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments