Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Ed from Roll Out the Barrel

Another day, another batch of yellow envelopes (I love when that happens). This particular envelope was overloaded with cards from Ed over at Roll Out the Barrel. Ed's a big Brewers fan, so I was able to unload about 20 assorted Brewers cards in addition to 19 different '08 Topps Updates & Highlights, 32 different '08 Upper Deck cards, and a couple of '08 Topps Heritage cards.

In return for that loot, Ed sent me a whole bunch of cards off my want lists:

2009 Allen & Ginter:

Short prints:
320. B.J. Ryan
344. Chris Young

Creatures of Legend, Myth, and Terror:
LMT3. Grendel
LMT19. Fairy
I really like this subset, in fact, I'm pretty sure it's my favorite subset in the entire set!

National Heroes:
NH9. Jon Sigurosson

Mini Cards:
9 different minis, unfortunately I was too eager to get these in my binder I neglected to write down all the numbers...I did scan my two favorites though. Thanks to Ed, my needs for the 2009 Allen & Ginter set are reduced substantially.

2009 Topps:
349. Justin Masterson
350. Dustin Pedroia
364. Kevin Millwood
387. Adam Everett
393. Alex Cintron
423. Melvin Mora
460. Nick Markakis
486. J.J. Putz
538. Carlos Guillen
633. David Patton

2009 Topps Heritage:
217. Joe Girardi
478. Troy Tulowitzki

Chrome:
C7. Ian Kinsler
C54. Matt Kemp
C60. Francisco Rodriguez

2008 Upper Deck:
StarQuest Common:
SQ-28. Brandon Webb
This completed the common Star Quest insert set for me - awesome!

2008 Upper Deck Timeline:
51. Daric Barton
60. Luke Hochevar
78. Clete Thomas
84. Joey Votto
96. Jeff Samardzija
227. Jed Lowrie
238. Brandon Phillips
241. Travis Hafner
280. Phil Hughes
327. Jeff Clement
346. Justin Masterson


Wow, what a great swap! I'm finally starting to make progress on a lot of my sets that I have been working on for a year (or more in some cases). I'd really like to complete the 2008 Upper Deck Timeline set...and I've got a couple hundred (or more) cards to trade from that set...I think that will be the next list I type up if anyone is interested in trading those. As always, if you'd like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments