Featured Post

Gint-A-Cuffs: Box #2, Pack #9 (Second Hit)

Box total so far: 65 points

Pack 9:

89. Elvis Andrus
97. Art Pennington (+2 points for Negro League stars)

252. Lastings Milledge
285. George Kottaras
NP16. Jake Peavy
Mini ad back:
195. Kevin Kouzmanoff (+2 points for the ad back)

Silk card: (#10/10)
Russell Martin (+18 points)

Holy sweetness! I had remarked during my first box that I had never cracked a silk card...after opening this box, I now have pulled 2 different silks from the '09 Allen & Ginter set!

Pack total: 22 points
Box total so far: 87 points

The only bad thing about the silk card was that it didn't qualify for any multipliers. Initially, I thought that Martin was on the favorite player list...

Comments

  1. Mercy. I want that card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never pulled a silk card so color me jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have no problem trading that Martin off to someone in the blogosphere for something you'd like. If I had any Reds that were worth a darn, I'd even try to make a move for that card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once all these Gint-a-Cuff posts have been posted (they are all in the queue) I'll be posting a trade page for cards that I will make available. This is the second silk card I pulled this year - but I don't mind trading (especially for a Reds silk card (like Votto)).

    PS: Night Owl - keep a close eye on my pack breaks coming up in the next couple of days...just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment