Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Drew from drewscards

I've got a bit of a back log of yellow packages to unpack, sort, collate, scan, write up, and finally place in their respective slots in my plastic sheets - but that's a good problem to have because that means I've got a bunch of cards to knock off the 'ol want lists!

Today's package came from Drew over at the all lowercase blog "drewscards." I sent Drew a bunch of '09 Allen & Ginter base cards, a couple of short prints, and some inserts (you can see it all on his blog at this post).

In return, Drew sent me at least one card from a whopping FIVE different sets on my want list:

2008 Upper Deck:
Starquest uncommon:
SQ-60: Vladimir Guerrero
Starquest super rare:
SQ-36: Carlos Beltran
I don't know that I'll ever finish off the different parallels, but every little bit helps.

2009 Topps Allen & Ginter:
Regular back minis:
7. John Smoltz
16. Josh Johnson
41. Victor Martinez
43. Koji Uehara
104. Jeff Francoeur
174. John Lannan

The march towards a complete mini set continues...

2009 Topps American Heritage:
American Presidents:
AP3. Thomas Jefferson

Woah, I don't think I've had a trade offer from this set since February!

2009 Topps Heritage:
448. Kevin Millar
455. Baltimore Orioles Coaches
463. Los Angeles Dodgers Coaches

Three more hard-to-find short prints....only (seemingly) a billion more to go. Collecting the '09 version of Heritage has been a giant exercise in patience more than anything else.

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum:
22. Rich Harden
38. Hanley Ramirez
44. Joakim Soria

Woo hoo, more purple cards! Everyone else panned this set (ok, so did I) but I'm the only one apparently dumb enough to try and complete it anyhow.

Thanks a lot Drew! As always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade check out my want list and then make an offer!

Comments

  1. Great, they look better in your collection, that's always good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment