Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Jim from Sixty Feet Six Inches

I love the 2009 Allen & Ginter set. I love trading. Therefore, I extra love (or is love squared?) my latest trade that netted me twenty-six A&G cards.

I sent Jim (from the Sixty Feet Six Inches blog) a bunch of Allen & Ginter base cards, a couple of sketch cards, an Andruw Jones relic from Bowman Heritage, and about 50 assorted Tigers and Braves cards. In return, Jim eliminated a whole bunch of cards from my 2009 Allen & Ginter needs list.

What I got:

20 different regular back mini cards.
Slow and steady gets the entire mini set completed...of course, 20 cards at a time isn't all that slow (but it is much appreciated)!

National Heroes minis:
NH8. Tecun Uman
NH15. Tiradentes
NH34. General Jose De San Martin
In my humble opinion, Topps really knocked it out of the park with the inserts in Allen & Ginter this year. The National Heroes cards are exceedingly well done - and they are probably my least favorite of all the mini inserts in the set...that's a huge compliment to Topps since I actually really like the National Pride set.

N43 Boxloaders:

N43-RHA. Roy Halladay
N43-TL. Tim Lincecum
N43-RH. Ryan Howard

I now have six of the fifteen N43 boxloaders (along with two of the cabinet cards). As such, I've officially added the missing cards to my Allen & Ginter want list - so if you have some for trade let me know!

Wow, thanks a lot Jim - I appreciate all the help towards my set and I hope that you enjoy the cards I sent you. To anyone else, if you'd like to make a trade, check out my want list and then make an offer!

Comments

  1. hey bud, got your comment about needing some A&G off of my doubles list, send me an email and we'll get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Thank YOU for the trade, great cards, look forward to more trades in the future and good luck in completing the mini set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment