Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Nathaniel from Nate's Cards Blog

A few days ago, Nathaniel from the newly created Nate's Cards Blog and I completed a trade.

I sent Nate a Mark Teixiera Sweet Spot relic plus a pile of assorted Atlanta Braves cards (the second such stack of Braves cards I mailed out last week...I'm running out of Braves)! In return, Nate knocked off a bunch of cards from my want lists, including a bunch from a set I haven't touched in months!

Let's dig in:

First up, 2009 Allen & Ginter:
#327 & #337: The last two remaining short prints, my entire '09 Allen & Ginter set is now complete! The only things left are a few mini inserts, plus a bunch of regular backed minis since I'm going for the mini set too. You can find what I still need (plus what I have to trade) here.

Second, 2009 Topps:
One more card knocked off the list, this one of Everth Cabrera. (Who?!)

And finally, a pile of 2008 Topps Stadium Club cards. This set was all the rage when those blasters were dirt cheap at Target...after that surge though the trade proposals dried up quicker than an ice cube in Hades.

93. Ty Cobb

94. Joe DiMaggio (that's right, it's a cut-out...awesome huh?)

103. Nick Adenhart
106. Eric Hurley
115. Brandon Boggs
118. Masahide Kobayashi
120. Greg Reynolds
134. Wladimir Balentien
136. Jay Bruce

139. Jayson Nix
143. Nick Blackburn
145. Clay Buchholz

As always, if you'd like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments