Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Prize Box from Topps (Packs 1 - 4)

By now, I think everybody and their brother has heard about the epic Gint-a-Cuffs challenge (if not, you can find all the details on the official blog). Thanks to a gracious Beardy deciding that he wouldn't accept the prize despite posting an astronomically high box total, my second place box total ended up "winning" the challenge.

The Topps company sponsored the contest and sent a free hobby box as a prize for the winner, in this case, a free box of Allen & Ginter for me!

The best part of Allen & Ginter is that despite the fact that I've bought and opened 4 hobby boxes plus a slew of retail blasters, I'm still not sick of the cards! (Especially since I'm still looking for so many out of the mini sets.)

Let's dig into the first 4 packs out of the box.

Pack 1:
Base:
7. John Smoltz
96. Geronimo

116. Charles Darwin
138. Garrett Atkins
176. Ramiro Pena
Code:
138. Garrett Atkins

Mini:
322. Chris Volstad
National Pride:
NP12. Prince Fielder

Pack 2:
Base:
32. Jeremy Bonderman
120. Edwin Moreno
234. Wyatt Earp
287. James Shields
318. Delmon Young (short print)
Baseball Sketch:
AGHS24. Mariano Rivera

Mini:
317. John Baker
National Pride:
NP23. Chien-Ming Wang

Pack 3:
Base:
39. Hanley Ramirez
68. Jamie Moyer
80. Joe Martinez
184. Chris Young
210. Johan Santana
248. Colby Rasmus
Ad Back mini:
305. Javier Vazquez

National Pride:
NP18. Robinson Cano

Pack 4:
Base:
51. Ryan Perry
74. Matt Tuiasosopo
152. Phil Coke
159. Denard Span
206. Miguel Tejada
289. Milky Way

Mini:
286. Matt Kemp
National Pride:
NP4. Geovany Soto

Do you need any of the base cards and/or National Pride cards that I pulled? If so, let me know...I'm more than willing to share my prize and help YOU finish your set if I can! Stay tuned throughout the next few days as I reveal the rest of the packs...and remember, all the cards (except the minis and/or relics that I still need) are up for trade!

Comments

  1. Nice start! I'd be interested in the Wyatt Earp. (a childhood thing)! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to start a new project and had the wrong name on the first comment !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Still Need a whole bunch of cards for my A&G set I'd be willing to do a trade for them haven't had much time to blog in the past few weeks but as I said in prior posts I have a good amount of cards you need or needed at the time I'll double check if you'd like to do a trade

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment