Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Greg from Lake Effect Baseball Cards

Once in awhile I get an email from someone who found a bunch of cards of one of my "for trade" lists that they are interested. Occassionally, that person offers me a few cards off of my want list and the always mysterious "I'll see what else I can find." Greg, from the Lake Effect Baseball Cards blog was one such person...and boy did he ever deliver!

In exchange for a whole bunch of Allen & Ginter base cards and some short prints, Greg sent me the following:

2009 Topps:
401. Tony LaRussa
551. Tim Redding
Turkey Red:
TR75. Hanley Ramirez


BCS8. Carlos Lee
BCS24. Dustin Pedroia

Career Best Relics:
CBR-JB. Jay Bruce

CBR-JCU. Johnny Cueto

2009 Goudey:
246. Guy Lafleur
285. Evan Longoria
290. Lance Berkman

Plus a Barry Larkin card that will be featured in my on going Barry Larkin Collection posts!

Thanks a lot Greg, the cards are needed are obviously much appreciated, but the two extra Red relics made the whole trade twice as awesome!! I'm glad someone is able to pull relics of Reds (and trade them to me), especially since I never seem to pull Reds hits!

As always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments