Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Sooz from A Cardboard Problem

Awhile back I ran my first "Cards for Clunkers" on my blog where I offered up a bunch of cards I deemed "clunkers" with the hopes of nabbing some cards off of my own want lists. It turned out to be a great success - in part because of Sooz from A Cardboard Problem.

I was able to unload a couple of clunkers (a 2009 Topps Gold Joba Chamberlain and a 2008 Topps Chrome XFractor of Phil Hughes, plus a few assorted Yankees for good measure) in return for two cards off of my want list...

2009 Topps Heritage
Short print:
460. Cleveland Indians Coaches

Baseball Flashbacks:
BF6. Frank Robinson
Not only did I need this card, but it's a Red! Extra awesome in my eyes!

That trade worked out well for me, I got rid of a bunch of Yankees AND I was able to acquire two more cards from my 2009 Topps Heritage set. I still have a bunch of 2009 Topps Heritage cards available for trade and I still need quite a few more. Thanks a lot Sooz! And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Oh, geez. There's a card of Jeff Datz.

    I like to pick up cards of everyone I've interviewed, but that's going to be a toughy with it being a short-print. Guess I'll have check out the online shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww man! Those yankees are your idea of a clunker?! Have any more "clunkers", I'd love to take them off your hands for something you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you enjoyed the cards. I have yours, but have been working a lot lately. I'll post them when I get a chance.

    -Sooz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment