Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Blog Reader Hank

A couple of days ago, blog reader Hank contacted me saying he had a few 2009 UD Spectrums that I needed. I was excited for a couple of reasons, first - I love knocking cards off of the want lists and second - it meant that someone else other than me actually bought packs of this purply-foily crappy set...

Let's check out the cards I got:

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum
6. Chipper Jones


26. Jay Bruce

60. David Wright

76. Andy LaRoche

Like I said, there's not much good about this set...but it is a set that I'm now only missing 16 cards - and that makes it a prime set for me to complete (and work towards one of my New Year's Resolutions)! I'm also always happy whenever I get a card that is both a Red and a card that I need for a set - it's a double bonus! Thanks a lot Hank, and I'll get some cards in the mail to you this week.

And for anyone else, if you'd like to make a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments