Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Duane from Democratic Roadkill

Duane (from Democratic Roadkill) and I recently completed our sixth trade - and (as usual) the latest swap involved a bunch of Allen & Ginter mini cards. I sent Duane a bunch of Ad back mini cards and he, in return, sent me some regular back minis plus a couple of mini inserts. Let's take a peek.

2009 Allen & Ginter
Regular back minis:
22. Mariano Rivera
26. Charles Goodyear
62. Dan Uggla

64. Jordan Zimmerman
82. Justin Verlander
89. Elvis Andrus
125. Randy Johnson

147. Coco Crisp
184. Chris Young
185. Dustin Pedroia
190. B.J. Upton
345. Carlos Delgado

National Heroes:
NH18. Severyn Nalyvaiko
NH36. Joan of Arc
NH38. David Ben-Gurion

Many, many thanks Duane! I'm creeping ever so slowly towards completion of all the Allen & Ginter mini inserts and regular back minis! In fact, I'm now only mising 5 cards out of the National Heroes insert set! Thanks again Duane, and if anyone else would like to work out a trade -check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments