Featured Post

"All pitchers are liars or crybabies." Group Break: 2005 UD Classics Pack 13

"All pitchers are liars or crybabies."  - Yogi Berra

2005 UD Classics
Pack 13

11.  Bob Lemon (Indians)
18.  Carl Hubbell (Giants)
20.  Johnny Hopp (Cardinals)

I've try my best to scan different players of different (claimed) teams throughout the group break.  I'm not sure how well I've done with that - if you feel like your team hasn't been featured enough...speak up!
40.  Graig Nettles (Yankees)
47.  Jack Morris (Twins)
61.  Ken Griffey Sr. (Reds)
100.  Yogi Berra (Yankees)

I think Yogi is one of the most quoteable (is that even a real word, doubtful) players in Major League history...even if half of what is attributed to him was never actually uttered by Yogi.
108.  David Cone (Royals)

Another short print card, this time of a player from a non-claimed team.  That's alright though (for me) since I believe this is actually a card I need for my own set!

Comments