Featured Post

Crap-tacular Weekend

It was an all-around bad weekend in the home of Nachos Grande. 

The weekend started off with my refrigerator dying...

A few personal issues popped up that really got me down. 

I received notice that the college I work at will be bringing in a teaching candidate...during the week before finals - and that I'd be doing quite a bit of hosting...  Another giant vacuum sucking out the few remaining vestiges of time before the end of the semester.

The weather turned awful as soon as the calendar said "Saturday."  What, your calandar doesn't speak?

The Reds got swept by the Pirates, making me wonder the same things all over again...
"Should I become a fan of the Pirates instead of the Reds?" I almost did two years ago. 
"Could a bunch of drunk monkeys run the Reds better than the current management?"  That's the same thing I wondered back in 2008...and since not much has changed since then, the question remains.

So yeah, overall - this week has to be better right?

Look for more of the group break posts in the upcoming days.  Time's a little tight right now with work and all, but that changes in less than two weeks (when finals are over and graded)!

Until then, when life hands you lemons put 'em in an ice-cold unsweetened tea and think of me...and my refrigerator that's not keeping anything cold.


Image source:
http://www.sodahead.com/fun/what-is-your-favorite-drink/question-507121/?link=ibaf&imgurl=http://www.glamour.com/images/health-fitness/2009/06/0616-iced-tea-lemon_li.jpg&q=ice%2Btea%2Blemon

Comments

  1. Good luck dude - I know how end-of-term grading can take over your life. Don't forget to take a "sanity break" every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, the Reds have too much talent to do this poorly this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sit back, take a deep breath and relax for for few. Then figure out your priorities on your job and home life.After those things get straightened out, then get back to the blog, box breaks and the Reds!Don't try to tackle all the problems at once. Good luck, if there is anything we can do ,let us know!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment