Featured Post

What Have I Done?!

I've decided to go all out on Allen & Ginter this year - despite the fact that my first case was a dud.  I just purchased a second case...and now all I have to do is figure out how I'm going to pay for it!  I've managed to sell about $200 worth of baseball cards on eBay (and I have a few more cards up now that are ending around the time the All-Star game starts).  After that, it's either sell more cards on eBay OR sell some of the boxes from the case when it arrives. 

Decisions, decisions.

Comments

  1. Nothing to sell from your first case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, any chance I could just pay you for a full base set? How much of a set did the first case make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cameron: I plan to list cards from the case on eBay within the next day or so.

    Nico: Sure, that could be arranged. I think I'll have a full base set (or if not, I can trade for the last couple since I have so many duplicates) and get you a full base. Let me know if you are still interested and we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you are serious about getting people in on that next case.... I'll pitch in for a box. Loved reading about your Allen & Ginter box breaks. I can't wait to see how that next batch goes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment