Featured Post

2000 Topps Stars - Pack 03

It's time to open up another pack of the Topps Stars.  I think I might run a pack wars for tomorrow's group break posts!

2000 Topps Stars
Pack 03

15.  Tony Clark - Tigers
59.  Javy Lopez - Braves

Both Javy and Tony got 1 out of five stars for speed.  Combined, they weight 445 pounds...so that 1 star rating seems about right.
63.  Matt Williams - Diamondbacks
109.  Al Kaline - Tigers

I love getting the old time stars in packs, even if I'm going to mail this one off since the Tigers were claimed!
111.  Lance Berkman - Astros
If there was a "Beating up the Reds" rating, Berkman would score six stars (out of five).  That's how annoying he was to the Reds over the years.  Just typing that made me so mad I now refuse to scan Berkman.  That's stickin' it to the man.
130.  Alfonso Soriano - Yankees

Comments

Post a Comment