Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Group Break: 2000 Fleer Focus - Pack 01

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm going to open up the box of 2000 Fleer Focus and include any cards that I don't need as part of the group break.  As it turns out, I only need five base cards so almost every base card will go to group break participants!  With that said, let's crack open the first pack:

2000 Fleer Focus
Pack 01

6.  Jeff Weaver (Tigers)

85.  Wally Joyner (Braves)
123.  Eli Marrero (Cardinals)
160.  Sean Casey (Reds)

178.  A.J. Hinch (Athletics)
152.  Scott Williamson (Reds)
187.  Damion Easley (Tigers)
188.  Moises Alou (Astros)
193.  Orlando Hernandez (Yankees)
204.  Henry Rodriguez (Cubs)

Not a whole lot to say about that pack - it was a great pack for the Reds and Tigers!  I didn't pick up any cards that I actually needed for my own set though, so all of these will be distributed to group break participants if they claimed the above teams!

Comments