Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Samuel of the Daily Dimwit

Back in October, I mailed Samuel of The Daily Dimwit a bunch of Allen & Ginter cards he needed along with some of those Upper Deck Retrospective cards or whatever they were called (you can read his version of the swap on his blog here).  Although he didn't have anything at the time, I told him just to make it up some other time.

Well, flash forward to last week and make it up he did!  Here's what I found sitting in my mailbox - which was extra special since trading has basically been dead lately - heck, I can't even give away 14 cards including 2 inserts for a single card off my want list right now!

Anyhow, let's check out what Samuel set my way:

First up, a bunch of 2009 Allen & Ginter mini cards.  I'm not 100% sure why Samuel sent these, other than as some trade bait for me since I actually had all these minis.  I am still missing a few of the '09 minis however - so I'd happily trade any of these for cards I need!

2009 Allen & Ginter:
Regular back mini:
203.  Scott Kazmir
225.  David Price

227.  Nelson Cruz
230.  Torii Hunter
232.  Everth Cabrera
242.  Mark Teahen
266.  Johnny Cueto
268.  Andy Pettitte

Along with the above minis, Samuel also sent along two cards that I did need!

2009 Allen & Ginter:
N43.  Chipper Jones
Now that the Chipper card is in my possession, I only need four more of the N43s from 2009:  N43-AP (Albert Pujols), N43-MC (Miguel Cabrera), N43-EL (Evan Longoria), N43-AR (Alex Rodriguez).  Unfortunately for me, those are some of the biggest names in baseball...which probably explains why the tradre offers haven't exactly been pouring in for any of them!


And finally, the real "prize" of the package:

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Autograph:
AGA-JC.  Johnny Cueto
Originally, I was only going to try and collect the relic portion of the set, but now I've made a bunch of trades involving the autographs so I might as well try and collect them both.  If you happen to have either a relic or autograph that I don't yet have from the set, please let me know - I'd love to work something out!

Thanks a ton Samuel!  I appreciate all the great cards - especially the new autograph for my ever-growing 2010 Allen & Ginter relic/auto collection!

As usual, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. That Price is sweet. Gotta find something off of the list! (The Tiffany Larkin goes out tomorrow---I'm a dumbass and forgot to send it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:07 PM

    "trading has been dead lately"?

    Answer your emails, dude -- I'm trying to work something up! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment