Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Trade with Justin from Justin's World

Question:  What does a Joey Votto rookie card, a two-decade old Carlton Fisk, a Roy Halladay card, a Barry Bonds insert, and four other cards get you?

Answer:  If you are me, a card off my want list!

Thanks to Justin, of the aptly-named Justin's World blog, I was able to turn my second trade stack of eight cards into something far cooler (for my collecting goals anyhow) - a card I actually needed.

Here's what Justin sent my way for the aforementioned trade stack:

2009 Topps Updates & Highlights:
UH237.  Dustin Pedroia

Now that Pedroia resides safely in my binder, I'm only missing six cards from the set: 26, 103, 117, 184, 259, 289.  Any help on those would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot Justin!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I enjoyed this trade, and look forward to our next one.
    Speaking of which, I just miiiight know someone who has card#26 from this set, and who is just waiting for a nice Cub card to be added to the stack before claiming it. who might that be, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I wonder too...haha. I'll see what I can find - check back tomorrow for a new addition to the trade stack!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment