Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Trade Stack 3: Seriously, No One Will Claim This?

Here is how this works:
Every so often (i.e. whenever I feel like it), I will add a card to a "Trade Stack".  Whenever the stack becomes appealing enough to someone, that person needs to comment on the post saying they'd like to claim the stack AND tell me which card they are sending off of my want list.  That's all you have to do - trade me ONE card (or more, of course) card from my want list for the entire stack of cards that I'm offering.  Each time, it will be first come, first serve...so act quickly (unless of course you are a gambler and hope to wait it out until there are 10+ cards in the stack that you want in exchange for a single 2004 UD Vintage card that I am looking for)!

The Trade Stack:
Last update:  1/23/11
  
It has been brought to my attention that perhaps my trade stacks would be claimed a bit quicker if I focused on only a few teams at a time.  I think that's a good idea - but for trade stack #3, I'm not about to change now that we are up to seventeen cards.  For today's addition to the stack, I'm adding a rather sweet '94 Topps Nolan Ryan card which celebrates his 27 seasons in the big leagues.  It does have a slightly dinged corner - I didn't actually notice that until after I scanned it but hey, them's the breaks when it is a trade stack!  Remember, you get ALL of the cards below in exchange for at least one card off my want list!  AND - I have added a few more sets to my want list in the last couple of days for those that thought maybe they had nothing to offer me!


1994 Topps:
34.  Nolan Ryan




2001 Topps High Definition (HD)
16.  Manny Ramirez




1998 Upper Deck Collector's Choice:
Stick-Ums
27 of 30.  Juan Gonzalez




2009 Upper Deck Goudey:
23.  Josh Beckett






2010 Allen & Ginter:
81.  Cliff Lee




2001 Fleer Focus:
212.  Mo Vaughn




2005 Upper Deck All-Star Classics:
16.  Greg Maddux




2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes:
Charcoal Parallel
117.  Jorge Posada




1998 Pinnacle Performers:
55.  Fred McGriff




1985 Topps:
140.  Roy Smalley and Roy Smalley  (Father/Son Combo)




1987 Topps:
560.  Glenn Davis




2000 Topps Stadium Club:
52.  Kevin Brown




1991 Topps:
13.  Mariano Duncan




1997 Upper Deck Collector's Choice:
219.  Roberto Alomar (Post-Season Celebration)




2009 Allen & Ginter:
43.  Koji Uehara (rookie card)




2009 Topps Heritage:
59.  John Maine




1997 Upper Deck Collector's Choice:
371.  Steve Sparks




2009 Upper Deck:
Star Quest - Blue Uncommon

SQ-47.  Justin Morneau


Want the card(s) in the stack?  Act fast - tell me which card you will send me off my want list in the comments below!  If no one claims this card within a reasonable amount of time (a few hours up to a few days, depending) - I'll add another card to the stack and the process will start again!

Previously Claimed Trade Stacks:
Stack 1:  2 cards by dayf
Stack 2:  8 cards by Justin
Stack 3:  ?? cards by ??

Comments

  1. 1994 Topps: Ugliest base topps design ever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2010 Cards Your Mom Threw Out #29 AND 66 of your want lists? Let me know if thats a deal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam, deal! I've sent an email to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment