Featured Post

Video Games Anyone? Part Two

I mentioned this a couple of days ago, but I figured I would throw it out there again looking for any support I can find.  I've got twelve different video games (spanning three different systems) up on eBay right now.  All auctions end in a little more than half a day from now.  I already wrote a brief review of four of the games a couple of days ago...so now it's time for another four reviews:

Call of Duty:  Modern Warfare 2 - Playstation 3 (PS3):  Sure, I've been spending a lot of my time playing Call of Duty:  Black Ops, but Modern Warfare is a good game as well.  In fact, MW2 has one feature that I LOVED - the co-op missions.  These were a series of 15 or so standalone missions that were designed for co-op play, and many of them were hard (which is good I think)!  I didn't get into the single player missions much, nor did I play online on MW2 (I do play online with Black Ops so I can only assume the experience is similar), but I played the heck out of the co-op missions.  And as of this moment, there isn't a single bid on the game, so for about $15.00 you can get one of the best co-op games that I know of!

Goldeneye:  Rogue Agent - Gamecube (or Wii):  I buy games for a variety of reasons, some I buy because of online play, some I buy for awesome single player, and others I buy for local multiplayer.  Rogue Agent was definitely a great purchase for local play (think Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64, except more maps, guns, and options).  I can't say I recommend the single player missions (unless wave after wave of bad guy to shoot is your idea of fun), but the multiplayer is where this game shines.  And right now, the price is good too - only $2.99 plus reasonable shipping costs.

Rabbids Go Home - Wii:  A funny single player romp, this game is completely different in both scope and emphasis compared to most of the games I have for sale.  There's something to be said for games that are simply fun - and this one is both fun and funny.

Trauma Center:  Second Opinion - Wii:  Another unique Wii game, Trauma Center:  Second Opinion is a great medical game (with a bit of drama to keep the story moving).  Although I'm a completionist in general - as evidenced by my broad set want lists - I will admit that I never fully beat this game so if anyone does, let me know how it ends.

Once again, I thank you for checking out the games - and who knows, hopefully I'll make a little extra dough to turn into 2011 cards.

Comments