Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Kerry from Cards on Cards

I mentioned a few days ago how many trades I've completed with Night Owl (a total of 27 packages have been sent back and forth).  Well, Kerry - from Cards on Cards - and I have completed almost as many trades - 17 envelopes have been mailed between the two of us.  The latest swap included me sending him a bunch of 2010 Allen & Ginter cards, plus some random Cardinals - in return, Kerry sent me some 2011 Topps cards that I needed - plus a card I've been waiting for to use as my 100th entry in my Barry Larkin Collection!  You can read about Kerry's end of the trade on his blog here - for my end, scroll down:

Here's what I received:

2010 Topps:
Vintage Reproductions:
CMGR-11.  Honus Wagner
CMGR-13.  Honus Wagner

CMGR-29.  Ty Cobb
I now only need seven more Vintage Reproductions - and of those, two should be in the mail on their way to me.  If you happen to have #1, 2, 18, 20, or 28 I'd love to work out a trade!


Topps 60:
T60-10.  Alex Rodriguez
T60-48.  Buster Posey

Another set that I'm nearing completion of - I now only need #1, 3, 17, 30, 36, 39, 44, and 47 from the set.  Again, if you happen to have any of those - please drop me an email and hopefully we can work something out.  I have a bunch of 2011 Topps cards available for trade - see my full list here.


Diamond Duos:
DD-RS.  Hanley Ramirez & Mike Stanton

This card is a duplicate thanks to the genorosity of another fellow blogger...but, I happen to know a certain Hanley collector who might need this (an email has been sent).  If not, I'll add it to my list of cards available for trade.


Diamond Parallels:
88.  Brian Bogusevic
130.  Robinson Cano
131.  Kevin Kouzmanoff
195.  Nick Markakis

Alright!  Another four cards for my diamond parallel set - and I needed all four of them!  I'm now over 65% of the way to completion.  Still - there's quite a ways to go, so any help is appreciated (and each diamond earns the sender an entry into my complete set giveaway happening later this year)!


Topps 60 Relic:
I won't show this card quite yet - look for it as my 100th entry in my Barry Larkin Collection series...


2009 Topps Heritage High Series:
Then & Now:

TN-9.  Bobby Richardson & Cole Hamels

It's always nice when a trade package manages to knock cards off multiple want lists - in this case, I'm able to erase one more of the pesky Heritage insert cards from the '09 set.


Kerry also threw in a second Larkin card (that I didn't have) plus a Tom Browning Stadium Club rainbow foil card and a Randy Myers card from his days with the Mets!  Thanks for all the great cards Kerry - and as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments