Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Break: Box 1 - Pack 17

I want to take this moment to remind you that I'm running a different group break that is about to begin (basically as soon as the Gypsy Queen break is over - assuming the new break is full by then).  You can find all the information on the five boxes (again, assuming a full break) that I'm going to be busting.  It should be a great break - don't miss out!

And now, I return you to Gypsy Queen:

Box 1 - Pack 17:
23.  Johnny Cueto - Reds
28.  Tony Gwynn - Padres
96.  Ubaldo Jimenez - Rockies
172.  Ryan Zimmerman - Nationals
219.  Casey McGehee - Brewers
223.  Ivan Rodriguez - Nationals
250.  Joe Saunders - Diamondbacks
291.  Chris Young - Diamondbacks
Black mini:
114.  Chris Coghlan

The black bordered minis are seeded 1:12 packs, which suggests we should get a second one in this box.  I've gotta say, the black minis are pretty sharp lookin' - I bet the full set would be a gorgeous collection of baseball goodness!
Future Stars:
FS2.  Kyle Drabek - Blue Jays

Comments