Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Break: Box 2 - Pack 10

I'm not going to lie - I'm sort of rushing through these last couple of packs in the column to see if there is a hit residing in the bottom pack.  Oh sure, I could go ahead and cheat by looking ahead....but, well, that's cheating!  Plus, what would my wonderful questions be if I knew the answers?  Lame, that's what.  Ok, well, they'd be lamer than they already are, and trust me, no one wants that.

Box 2 - Pack 10:
35.  Pee Wee Reese - Dodgers
64.  Josh Hamilton - Rangers
104.  Lucas Duda - Mets
174.  Reggie Jackson - Yankees
184.  Gerardo Parra - Diamondbacks
233.  Yunesky Maya - Nationals
234.  Sean Rodriguez - Rays
300.  Franklin Gutierrez - Mariners
Poor Gutierrez, the last base before the short prints.  I suppose that's a lot like being the last kid picked for Dodgeball, you are still on the team - but deep down you know that no one would have had you if there had been a better choice out there.  
Regular mini:
71.  CC Sabathia - Yankees

And the Yankees continue to rack up mini cards.  I think this is the fifth or sixth Yankee mini card from the break already!
Future Stars:
FS4.  Freddie Freeman - Braves

Comments

Post a Comment