Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Break: Box 2 - Pack 9 (A Tiger-riffic Pack)!

I discussed a possible "hit location" theory with my last post.  So far, that theory is still in play since this is the ninth pack down on the right-hand side and still no hit.

Box 2 - Pack 9:
19.  Jon Lester - Red Sox
29.  Ty Cobb - Tigers
71.  CC Sabathia - Yankees
102.  Jorge Posada - Yankees
141.  Brandon Inge - Tigers
180.  Alexei Ramirez - White Sox
217.  Adrian Beltre - Rangers
236.  Alex Rios - White Sox
Short Print:
320.  Dexter Fowler - Rockies

This is the third short print for the Rockies (second different card though).  
Black border mini:
103.  Magglio Ordonez - Tigers

Comments

  1. I continue to be happy with what I'm getting from the Tigers and Dodgers! What I really need now (besides, say, a stamp card or maybe one of those 1/1 art relics) is some of the other inserts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment