Featured Post

Delivery Time! Better Luck Next Pack Claims a Trade Stack

Tim, from Better Luck Next Pack, recently claimed one of my trade stacks.  He got eight cards, I got two cards (one of which was from my want list).  All in all, I'm happy with the deal and hopefully Tim is too!

Tim happened to send me my first Diamond parallel card from 2011 Topps Series 2.

I am really, really close to having Series 1 complete - but obviously I'm really, really far away from completing Series 2.  That said, every little bit helps - and you gotta start somewhere.  (Wow, I wonder if I could throw in another cliche?)

The second card from Tim was a free throw-in - but it just so happens to be of one of my favorite current Reds, Mr. Brandon Phillips.

Thanks for the trade Tim!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments