Featured Post

Delivery Time! I'm Not the Only One Who Has Trade Stacks (or Piles)

By now, most of you are probably well aware of my Trade Stacks.  I can now finally claim that I came up with an idea that has caught on with my fellow bloggers!  Oh sure, it's not the Blog Bat Around idea (which was great - and when's the next one?) nor is it Bipping (which is great fun, IF you are the sender), but hey, it was my idea and that's good enough for me!  BA Benny over BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet recently contacted me to see if I minded if he borrowed my Trade Stack idea with his own twist.  Of course, I acquiesced and viola, Trade Piles were born.  In typical blogger kindness, BA began his first Trade Pile with a Larkin card - one that I didn't previously own - and so I can say that I claimed the first trade pile too!

In addition to the trade pile of BA's that I claimed, he claimed one of my trade stacks - so this trade has little bits and pieces from a variety of arrangments.  Anyhow, enough jabbering, let's get to the cards!

First up, the Larkin that started it all:
1996 Leaf Studio:
26.  Barry Larkin


My Larkin Collection has grown in leaps and bounds since I started this blogging thing - and although I'm wayyy behind in posting all of the Larkin cards I own, you will see this card get its own post someday!

2011 Topps:
Diamond Duos (Series 2)
DD-6.  Ryan Braun & Carlos Gonzalez


Since I decided to chase all the inserts set in Series 1, I felt compelled to continue the chase through Series 2. That means sets like Diamond Duos and Topps 60 are back on my want list - any help is always appreciated!

And finally, a few other Reds for good measure:

The Scott Williamson card is particularly shiny - maybe I ought to look into finding some more of 2000 Prism set for a group break or something!

Thanks for the cards BA Benny!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments