Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Jeff

I have another pile of trade packages sitting by my desk that need to be scanned, written about, and then finally sorted and filed away.  Although the group break has slowed down that process, I'm not about to get too far behind - so let's pause the group break for a moment (you got six packs already today anyhow), and take a look at one of the yellow envelopes.

This one happens to be a rather small trade from blog reader Jeff (who doesn't have a blog so far as my records show).  Jeff claimed one of my trade stacks (and along with a couple of other card that I sent him), I was able to turn that into three cards I needed for my 2011 Topps set.

First up, everyone's least favorite insert set - Topps Town.
TT2-25.  Pedro Alvarez

Next, a diamond parallel card that nets Jeff an entry into my contest:
620.  Luke Hochevar

And finally, a Clayton Kershaw that amazingly I didn't pull for myself.
T60-87.  Clayton Kershaw

Usually I pull enough Claytons that I keep one for my set and then send the rest over to Night Owl.  Could this mean I don't end up with a Clayton Kershaw auto out of Ginter for the first time in three years?  I know I wouldn't mind pulling someone's scribble...

Thanks for the trade Jeff!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments