Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Packs 15 and 16

Box total so far:  124 points

After 14 packs, I'm averaging  about 8.1 points per pack which would give me a final Gint-a-Cuffs score of 204.4.  Based on most of the scores I've seen so far, that would put in the bottom half for sure.  Let's hope I can raise my per pack average so that my box has a fighting chance...

Pack 15:
189.  Dexter Fowler
164.  Heather Mitts
225.  Jack LaLanne
145.  Victor Martinez
134.  Matt Cain

Hometown Heroes:
HH38.  Andre Ethier  (+1 for being boring)

Ad back mini:
93.  Evan Lysacek  (+2 for being an ad back at least)

Code Card:
111.  Pablo Sandoval  (+3 points for being one of 350 different code cards)

Pack total:  6 points

Well, that's not getting it done...my per pack average went down instead of up.

Box total so far:  130 points

Let's see what the next pack has in store...

Pack 16:
53.  Chipper Jones
300.  Ryan Braun
34.  Pedro Ciriaco
281.  Adam Lind
179.  Shane Victorino
342.  Mike Pelfrey (+2 for being a bit tougher to find)

Minds that Made the Future:
MMF23.  Florence Nightingale  (+2 points)

That's my second Minds that Made the Future I've gotten in the box - and the second one I needed (as of this moment, I only need two more for the full set)!

Mini:
 What mini?  I got ripped off with this pack...no mini to be found.  Thanks a lot Topps for your terrible collation and card insertion (or lack thereof).

Pack total:  +5 lousy points since I didn't even get a mini.
Box total* so far:  135 points

Uhm, yeah, that sucks the big one.  It's going to take something special to make this even close isn't it?

Comments