Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Packs 17 and 18

Box total so far:  135 points

I'm down to the final eight packs - let's see if I can at least crack 200.  I need about 10 points per remaining pack to have any sort of shot at the championship...

Pack 17:

131.  Chris Ianetta
36.  Eric Sogard
228.  Brandon Snyder
257.  Andew Bailey
146.  John Danks

Ascent of Man:
AOM 26.  Homo Sapiens Sapiens  (+1 point)

Hometown Heroes:
HH43.  Joba Chamberlain  (No points because it's a stupid Yankee)

Mini:
Uninvited Guests:
UG2.  The White House (+3 points)

Pack total:  4 whopping points.
Box total so far:  139 points


Pack 18:

 103.  Andres Torres
149.  Lars Anderson
276.  Desmond Jennings

Ascent of Man
AOM1.  Prokaryotes  (+1 point)

Hometown Heroes:
HH2.  Colby Rasmus (+1 point)

Regular mini:
131.  Chris Ianetta

Relic:
AGR-BD.  Blake DeWitt  (+10 points)

Pack total:  12 points

Box total so far:  151 points

Well, I lost ground in terms of getting a championship caliber box even with pulling the third relic out of the box.  I really wish I would have used the box with the Gonzalez auto'd N43 even more now...that one would have smoked this box out of the water.

Comments