Featured Post

2011 Topps Lineage Case Review: Box #7

This is the seventh box in my case of 2011 Topps Lineage - and this one contains my second ever printing plate (which I already showed off once but you'll see again shortly).  What else did the box contain?  Let's find out!

As usual, we begin with the box topper.

This is a Hanley Ramirez box topper - and it's the second Hanley box topper of the case.  If I had decided to collect the Topps Giant set, I would have been extra disappointed by the duplication.  However, since I'm not collecting the set (and since there are a few people out there who do collect Hanley), it's not so bad.

 The box contained all the usual inserts that you've seen plenty of scans of by now.  There were six of the 1975 minis (no Reds), six of the Platinum parallels (no Reds), and six of the Diamond parallels (again, no Reds).  I have all the extras listed on my For Trade page.

Here are a few scans of some of the two-per-box inserts:

3D - Ichiro & Braun

Stickers - Mantle & Murray

Stand-Ups:  Dunn & Kemp

However, you probably don't care about those, you want to see the hits!  Well, this box was a four hit box - one hit you already saw:  the printing plate of Whitey Ford.

In addition to the printing plate (which counts as a bonus hit in Lineage), I got the usual two autos and one relic.

First, the sticker auto.  Any Marlins fan would like this card:

Unfortunately for me, I have no interest in Mr. Stanton so it's up for trade.

The on card auto was a redemption - Andrew McCutchen.

I don't have much else to say about redemptions that hasn't been said before...except that they suck.

Finally, the 1975 mini relic card - and I am betting I know a certain blogger who will want this (actually, probably a couple of different bloggers will want this)!

Clayton Kershaw!  I might not have pulled any Kershaw hits from Ginter (because he isn't in the set), but it's good to see my Kershaw-mojo is still working as usual.  And yes, this is the second 1975 mini relic that is a Dodger (out of the five boxes that I've opened for myself).

Another box down, only three more are remaining in the case! 

Comments

  1. I'd be interested in the Stanton Auto. I'll send an inquiry tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an e-mail. If it's not there (because Yahoo hates me), please hit me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that Kershaw relic is on its way to me from someone else. But I'll take that other Dodger relic (I can't remember who it was -- Ethier?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interested in the 2011 lineage printing plates.
    Also canary autos and canary relics.
    Please let me know if these are available for sale / trade.
    Jerry
    liv2mow@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment