Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time: The Rest of the Phungo Trade

I showed off the Phungo pack in one of yesterday's posts.  Today, it's time to take a look at the rest of the trade package.

First up, the main reason for the trade - I had mailed Paul a Robin Roberts legend variation card - in return, he sent me the Johnny Bench variation.  I'd say that was a good deal for both of us, turning our trash into another man's treasure.

I like the Bench card quite a bit - the "old timey" baseball really completes the card in my opinion.

Finally, Paul also hooked me up with a few more Gypsy Queen cards from my want list.  I'm slowly but surely working my way towards completing the set - any help is appreciated!

Thanks for the trade Paul - and, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments