Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Topps Tier One Group Break: Only 3 Slots Left - Help Me Fill It Up Tonight!

Here's the deal:

I'm busting a half case (6 boxes) of Topps Tier One.  Each slot is worth two teams, one of your choice, one randomly assigned.  I'll allow trading.  There are tons of good teams available (and remember, this product is loaded with hits of former players too).  For instance, there are are some nice Ichiro cards for the Mariners (unclaimed so far), Anniversary autos of Tony Gwynn (Padres, also unclaimed), etc.  Take a look at the available teams and don't miss out on what should prove to be a great way to end the 2011 season of Nachos Grande Group Breaks!  And remember, I've pulled a Cal Ripken Jr. auto, a Johnny Bench jumbo patch, and an Albert Pujols dual relic in "cheap" group breaks earlier this year...don't be the one to miss on the next amazing pull!

I am also throwing in a complete team set of base cards from the 2011 Topps Lineage set.  Thus, everyone is sure to get a stack of cards!

Furthermore, if I can get the last three slots filled tonight, I have another special addition that I'll add to the group break (and it's of the currently unopened variety).  It should add an extra element of "hits" for people, plus a bunch more cards...  However, that will ONLY happen if I fill the break tonight.  I've already ordered the Tier One case...it ought to be here soon and I'll be ripping the packs, posting the contents as I always do, and shipping the cards out as quickly as possible (mostly to avoid the upcoming holiday rush at the post office).

Treat yourself for the holidays - buy a slot...support my "high end" group break!

Comments