Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Topps Tier One Group Break: Only a Few Slots Left (Red Sox, Braves, +)

We are down to the final FIVE slots in my Topps Tier One Group break.  The sign ups are active - and I'm still looking for a few more participants.  There are still a bunch of good teams available including the Red Sox (seriously?!), Braves, Tigers.  This product is loaded with stars of today and of the past, so a lot of teams have a chance for some really nice cards.

I've already announced that in addition to the six boxes of Topps Tier One that I'm busting (for a total of 12 autos, 6 relics, etc), I'll also throw in a full base set of Topps Lineage for each team.  In addition, if I can sell all 15 slots before tonight, I'll throw in a second surprise...

Even if you aren't interested, I would appreciate a plug on your blog so that I can fill this thing up.  Remember, there are only 5 available slots as of the time I wrote this post..  Each slot is for two teams (one of your choice, one randomly assigned).

Comments

  1. I will take the Phillies - I will submit Payment tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the Braves...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment