Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Topps Tier One Group Break: Three Slots Left (Plus another box?!)

I'm only three slots away from filling the Topps Tier One Group Break.

Right now, there are a bunch of good teams still available:

Arizona Diamondbacks
Chicago White Sox
Cleveland Indians
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Minnesota Twins
Oakland Athletics
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
Seattle Mariners
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Nationals

Remember, each slot gets you a team of your choice and a random team from the remaining 15.  Trading will be allowed.

In addition, each team will get a full team base set from the 2011 Topps Lineage set (thus guaranteeing everyone will get a stack of cards)!

Furthermore, since I won Gint-a-Cuffs, if I can fill the Group Break up by 9:00 PM EST today (12/1/11), I'll bust my prize box and include all the cards from the box except any that I might need for my own set.  Since I have such a large stack of relics from the set already, I would say there is probably at least a 90% chance that there will be at a minimum two more hits added to this break.  Remember, that's ONLY if I can fill the last three slots.

Finally, if someone has already claimed a slot and wishes to purchase another, I'll provide a $5 discount for any extra slots at this point in another effort to close this break up!

Sign up here, let's fill this thing up people!

Comments