Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Trade with Kevin from Bonus Cantos

One of my greatest trade catalysts is the Trade Stack series that I run on my blog.  Kevin, from the Bonus Cantos blog, recently claimed a trade stack (Stack #36 to be specific).  The 36th stack had 11 cards on it that all went to Kevin...what did I get in return?

A Derek Jeter card.

Yep, I traded 11 cards for a Derek Jeter Topps Town card.  Sometimes I'm not the brightest...  But you know what?  I needed that Jeter - because I was dumb enough to try and collect a set that most people consider to be a trash card (and seriously, how is it that I still need two cards from this set)?!  No one but me collects it as fas as I know, what do the rest of you do with those cards anyhow?  Sheesh.

But I digress.

The trade stack works because I get a card that I need - and I get rid of some extras that I don't need...or if not extras, at least cards that I'm not planning on collecting.  And for that, I thank everyone who has claimed a stack so far!

Oh yeah, Kevin also threw in a couple of free cards including this 2012 Topps '87 Mini of Jay Bruce.

Since I decided not to buy any packs of the 2012 Topps set, this card is much appreciated...and is clearly the real highlight of the trade package!

Do you have any cards from my want list?  If so, let me know and hopefully we can work out a trade too!

Comments