Featured Post

Card Draft?

This isn't the official sign-ups (yet) but I am gauging whether or not there would be interest in a Card Draft that I could host.  Right now, I'm thinking something along the following lines:
3 Rounds of SportsClix (I have a bunch leftover from the break - I bought a case of the stuff)
1 or 2 rounds of autos/relics
1 or 2 rounds of diamond sparkly cards
1 or 2 rounds of stickers and/or other oddballs
2 to 4 rounds of various inserts
2 to 4 rounds of mini cards
4 to 8 rounds of randomness (base, inserts, who knows?)

What about something like that?  Would you be interested?  What would a fair price be (I plan on needing about $5.00 for shipping if I include the SportsClix).  I could probably add more rounds to most of the categories (or certainly take away some rounds if need be).

Just throwing it out there for your consideration (and comments).  I'm thinking I'd limit it to 10 participants by the way.

Comments