Featured Post

Group Break Preview: 1996 Fleer Circa - Pack 1

My group break has been a bit slower than normal to fill up (which surprised me a bit).  I guess I learned that people would rather join breaks with hits in every box...or maybe there just aren't a lot of people interested in grabbing a baseball figure or two from a group break.  Either way, I'm going to try and persuade a few more people to join by highlighting the first pack out of the '96 Fleer Circa box as a bit of a preview.

Each Circa pack is actually a small box:

The boxes hold 8 cards each.  Here's the first pack - and I scanned each card that goes to a team that is so far unclaimed (as of last night when I wrote the post).  If you want in the group break, check out the sign-up page here.

6.  Randy Myers - Orioles
21.  Troy Percival - Angels

35.  Jose Mesa - Indians
97.  Ed Sprague - Blue Jays

118.  Reggie Sanders - Reds
125.  Eric Young - Rockies

139.  Shane Reynolds - Astros

188.  Wally Joyner - Padres

Seriously, who doesn't want some cards from that crazily designed set!  Of course, there are a lot more boxes in the break (5 plus the 12 boxes of figures) so even if one box doesn't strike your fancy, perhaps the others will.

Comments