Featured Post

Why Doesn't My Blog Show Up Anymore?!

I've noticed my blog has lost about 200 views per day over the past week or so and I couldn't figure out why.  Surely it wasn't because 200 of my daily viewers realized that I suck at writing (I'm sure all my visitors knew that already)...  Surely it wasn't because I held a simple contest (in fact, I ended up with exactly 2 entrants, plus 1 late entrant, for a contest that required nothing more than guessing).  No, I think the problem is somehow related to the new Blogger set-up but I can't figure out why my blog no longer shows up with new posts on many of your blog rolls.  I checked Cardboard Collection's blog roll and Night Owl's blog roll - both of which showed my blog as not being updated since last week when in reality I've published at least one (and usually more than one) post per day, every day!

If anyone can help me - it'd be much appreciated...

Comments

  1. I would guess that there was a problem with your blog's RSS feed - I just saw at least a dozen of your posts (including this one) turn up in Google Reader tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to tell you, but a whole bunch of your posts showed up in a row on my feed tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment