Featured Post

Delivery Time! Nomo's Sushi Platter Feeds My Lineage Collection! (No Eggs Here)

First:  Happy Easter all!

I'm woefully behind on some of my trades - this is one of them!  Thanks to Speigel over at Nomo's Sushi Platter, I now have fewer cards on the 'ol want list.

My 2011 Topps Lineage Stand-Up set is now complete thanks to this A-rod.  I don't usually like getting Yankee cards, but when it is the last card I need for a set ANY card is a good one to get!

Along with the A-rod, I got another 3D card - this one of Joe Mauer.

I am now only missing three of the 3D cards (Longoria, Choo, and Utley).

It wasn't just Lineage though - I also landed a Gypsy Queen card - one of those sets that has been slow but steady over the past few months...there's still hope that I can finish it before 2016.

I also ended up with a couple of Larkins, plus a few assorted Reds (all of which were appreciated).

Thanks for the great cards - and as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer.

Comments

  1. Fun trade. When my blogging vacation is over, I will post your side of the trade. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment