Featured Post

Group Break 4: 1999 Paramount - Two packs for the Morning!

Quick note:  If you haven't submitted payment yet for the group break - please do so ASAP (Jon and Tunguska) I believe.  Thank you!

The group break is moving along nicely - be sure to check back through my archives if you missed any of the posts!  However, time is a wastin' so let's crack open two more packs out of the '99 Pacific Paramount box.

Pack 8:
8.  Tim Salmon - Angels
92.  Justin Thompson - Tigers
145.  Ugueth Urbina - Expos
190.  Eric Davis - Cardinals

191.  J.D. Drew - Cardinals
Gold parallel:  Darin Erstad - Angels

Eric Davis as a Cardinals makes me sad.

Pack 9:
40.  Darren Lweis - Red Sox
104.  Ken Caminiti - Astros
142.  Vladimir Guerrero - Expos

182.  Curt Schilling - Phillies
234.  Tom Goodwin - Rangers
Gold parallel:  Dante Bichette - Rockies

Vlad as an Expos makes me happy.  I'd much rather end the post on a happy note!

Comments

  1. Eric Davis as a Cardinal makes me sad as well.
    -Lifetimetopps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment