Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Group Break 5: A Preview Video! First Pack of the Break!

Here's the video for the first pack in the break - this one happens to be from the 1999 Fleer Molten Metal set.  I couldn't contain my excitement in opening up a pack for the break - so I figured a video would be a fun little preview.  Watch the video first - then read below for a few comments and/or corrections.

After busting the pack, I looked it up - the Garcia is indeed a partial parallel (it's one of the Heavy Metal Fusion cards).  The Belle card is part of the Heavy Metal subset (seeded 1:1 packs) and the Rolen is part of the Supernatural subset (seeded 1:2 packs).
So many lazer holes!

The first pack only had 3 base cards - maybe that's a sign that this break will be full of all sorts of awesome stuff!  Go here to sign up - as I said in the video, still two slots left (at least as of the time of my recording the video).  Both the Mariners and Diamondbacks are amongst the available teams!

Comments