Featured Post

Group Break Sign-Ups are Live!

In case you missed it, I posted my newest group break sign-ups last night.  Check out the full details here - and sign up.  You don't want to miss out on the fun.

Also, as a bit of a teaser (a very small teaser) - I opened up the 1999 Pacific Paramount box so I could find out how many cards were in each pack (since the box didn't state that information).  Here's a scan of the first pack out of the box:

As you can see, there are 6 cards per pack (and at 36 packs per box that's 216 cards!

I figured I might as well scan the back of the pack as well so you can see the various insert sets and their corresponding odds.

I'm hoping we land one of the  Fielder's Choice Laser-Cuts - or if we are really lucky, one of the Cooperstown Bound cards!

Join in the fun - sign-up here and find out about the other four boxes that are also included in the break (including plenty of hits)!!

PS:  Anyone need some Pacific points?  Haha.

Comments