Featured Post

Payments Required! (Plus Group Break Slots Available!)

My fifth group break of 2012 is almost full - only two slots remain. I also need payments from a bunch of people including:
  • Jaybarkerfan (payment this weekend)
  • Pop Startled
  • Jon
  • Tunguska
  • Baseball Dad
  • arpsmith
I can't begin the break until I get payments (or confirmation at least of when payments are coming for those that have traded and/or participated in group breaks with me before)!  Thanks!

Also, if you missed my post on 2011 Topps Lineage cards that I have for trade - check it out here.

Comments

  1. I should be able to get your payment out by tomorrow night or friday morning. I am traveling and cant get access to my paypal account from my ipad for some reason. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment