Featured Post

2012 Allen & Ginter Case Group Break: Braves, Cubs, Orioles, Indians!

The 2012 Allen & Ginter Case Group Break is almost full.  Oh sure, I've had to spam your blog rolls a bit in order to fill this thing up but it was worth it (at least for my wallet).  I'm thinking this is the final call though - if you want one of the remaining teams, jump in now or else.  If I can afford it, I'll probably claim all the remaining teams myself with the hopes of landing some of the non-baseball hits (since teams without hits get first dibs on the non-baseball hits)!

Here are the remaining teams (go to the original page to sign up please)!


$50.00 per team:
Atlanta Braves  -
Chicago Cubs -

$45.00 per team:
Baltimore Orioles -
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies -
Florida Marlins -

$35.00 per team:
Milwaukee Brewers -
Oakland Athletics -

Comments