Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2012 Allen & Ginter Full Case Group Break?

A couple of weeks ago, I polled the audience to see if there would be interest in a 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Full Case Group Break.  As expected, the responses were a bit varied so I know I can't make everyone happy but I'll try!

Here's the plan.
It seemed like more people were interested in one team slots so that's what I'm going to do.  I also received a few comments suggesting a tiered pricing structure, so I'll do that as well.  If you are interested, please LEAVE A COMMENT claiming your team (or multiple teams - I give a discount).  Please send payment to fanofreds.auctions at gmail.com.  Then, please send me an email with your user name, team(s) claimed, your mailing address, and the email address from which you sent your PayPal money.  YOU MUST PAY UPFRONT - if you will be paying within the next couple of days, shoot me an email so that I know that.  Thanks!  If I don't get enough interest in the break, I will refund everyone their money.

Note:  I tried to make the pricing fair based on the preliminary checklist.  The Yankees, Dodgers, and Red Sox all have lots of good stuff in the set - including many of the rip cards.  The Mariners have a Griffey Jr. auto, the Angels have a Pujols auto, and the Rangers have a Darvish auto - all of which if we were to find one would easily pay for the respective team slot (and then some)!

A few other things to note before signing up:
1.  Any cards featuring multiple players will be randomed between the featured teams.
2.  Any non-baseball hits will be randomed off beginning with teams that landed 0 hits, then 1 hit, then 2 hits, etc.  This helps make some of the "lesser" teams a bit more attractive to purchase!
3.  I will NOT be mailing the cabinet box loaders.  The cards are too difficult to ship, especially with a large bunch of cards.  All N43 box loaders, etc. will be mailed however.  Looking at the checklist, it appears there are only 10 cabinet cards total - 5 of which are of roller coasters so I don't think this is a big deal for anyone. If happen to hit one of those amazing cabinet box toppers with relics and other goodies, I'll consider it a perk for doing all the ripping, packing, and shipping (note:  I have only ever pulled one one-of-one in my life so this would be entirely unexpected)!
4.  I will collate the cards and mail ONE complete team base set to each participant.  I think it would then be a good idea to randomly distribute all the remaining base cards among all teams so that you receive fewer base duplicates.  This includes the regular short prints (typically cards #301 - 350).  However, IF you only want your own team that can be arranged.  Let me know in your email.
5.  All of the non-baseball inserts and other oddities that Allen & Ginter is known for will be distributed among all teams.  Anything with odds greater than that of a typical "hit" will be treated as a hit (like last year's Flower cards which were two per case).  There's usually an unannounced mini set that is super rare as well (such as last year's Salty Sailors).


2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Case Group Break:
If you claim more than one team, subtract $3.00 from the purchase price of each extra team. 


Update:  The Group Break is now CLOSED...Thanks to all who participated!

$65.00 per team:
New York Yankees - DutchCardGuy (PAID)
Boston Red Sox  - Brad's Blog +1 (PAID)
Los Angeles Dodgers - gcrl (PAID)

$50.00 per team:
Atlanta Braves  - Nachos Grande +1 (PAID)
Chicago Cubs - CubsAddictMG (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Los Angeles Angels - gcrl (PAID)
Philadelphia Phillies - Brad's Blog (PAID)
Pittsburgh Pirates - Pirate's Treasure Room +1 (payment pending)
San Francisco Giants - DutchCardGuy (PAID)
Seattle Mariners - lifetimetopps (PAID)
St. Louis Cardinals - IkesCards (PAID)
Texas Rangers - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Dan +1 (PAID)

$45.00 per team:
Baltimore Orioles -
Chicago White Sox - Brad's Blog (PAID)
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies - Eric L. (PAID)
Detroit Tigers - Grand Cards (PAID)
Florida Marlins - AlfredoOrtega (payment on Monday)
New York Mets - DutchCardGuy (PAID)

$35.00 per team:
Arizona Diamondbacks - apba66and0 (payment pending)
Houston Astros - DutchCardGuy (PAID)
Kansas City Royals - Kyle4KC (PAID)
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins - gcrl (PAID)
Oakland Athletics -
San Diego Padres - apba66and0 (payment pending)
Tampa Bay Rays - lifetimetopps (PAID)
Toronto Blue Jays - Nathan (PAID)

 Remember:
If you are interested, please LEAVE A COMMENT claiming your team (or multiple teams - I give a discount).  Please send payment to fanofreds.auctions at gmail.com.  Then, please send me an email with your user name, team(s) claimed, your mailing address, and the email address from which you sent your PayPal money.  YOU MUST PAY UPFRONT - if you will be paying within the next couple of days, shoot me an email so that I know that.  Thanks!  If I don't get enough interest in the break, I will refund everyone their money.

Comments

  1. Hey I'm in as usual.. I'll take the Phillies and white sox.. I'm busy this weekend starting tonight(moving again) so I can pay on Monday if that's cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dodgers please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:00 PM

    I'd be in for this instead of a 2nd box! I'll go Mariners and Rays.

    What if they put Griffey in the Reds uni!!!! Hint - they won't ;)

    I'll be paying tomorrow if that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yankees please !! will pay asap today or tomorrow as i have internet connection on an off at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, I'll take the Rangers if I can send the money on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the wife's permission, give me the Royals please! payment to come shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boo! Lifetime Topps beat me to the punch! Have fun ripping this case Chris and good luck to all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. let me take the giants as well to help you (and hopefully myself) out !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take the Jays

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take S.D. & Arizona please.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:59 AM

    I'll take the Cubs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can take the Marlins if i can pay on Monday if thats ok....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alright, I'll come along for the Rockies. Payment on its way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment