Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Brad

Another day, another trade - exactly like I like it!  Today's envelope full of goodies is courtesy of Brad.  Brad's been an active participant in a couple of my group breaks - but he's also been an active trader (as you will soon see).  In our most recent swap, I landed a nice sized stack of mini cards for my 2012 Allen & Ginter regular back collection.

At this point, I'm feeling fairly good about my chances at completing the set - even though I still need a ton of the cards!  In addition to the minis, Brad threw in a couple of of the Code Cards.

I'm trying to collect all 50 of the code cards even though I don't think I'll be working on the code itself.  There are too many Twitter accounts to follow and, quite frankly, I'm sure there are too many people wayyyy ahead of me in terms of solving for me to stand a chance.  Such a defeatist attitude, I know.

While I may be feeling defeated in terms of the Ginter code, I'm feeling elated in terms of the final two cards of the trade with Brad.  First up, this pretty sweet Barry Larkin Donruss Elite card...

and then the real prize - another Barry Larkin relic for my collection!
You might notice there is even a red stripe in the jersey swatch making it that much nicer!  I don't have too many Larkin relic cards so this is definitely appreciated!

Thanks for the great trade Brad!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments